Wednesday, May 26, 2010

the name i loved


my hands are chilled
dimly, the cold memories of love gather.
i know that i no longer
want to impose my feelings on you.
Because i realize that i can't love you
even though you're so close to me,
it's too hard for me to be wait
for someone that cannot be mine.
i can't endure any longer
because it will never happen

the name that i once loved
travels further away as i call it,
i write down that name, holding back tears,
i want to hide it within myself.
please understand the days
when i had no choice but to love you
a love that was never realized, is still love

the feeling of love,
which can't be realized alone, draw near.
The yearning for this love
i couldn't even begin
only grows bigger,
and in a column of my chilled heart,
only your scent remains.

i turn it back a thousand times,
going back to the place i was
back before a portion of my heart
was snatched away from me

and the name that i once loved
travels further away as i call it,
i write down that name, holding back tears,
i just want to hide it within myself.
please understand the days
when I had no choice but to love you
even a short love, is still love

No comments:

Post a Comment